Sunday, November 23, 2008

A note on politics in the U.S. and Canada

Let me just start off by saying that me and my fellow authors of this blog are 100% Candadian and I'm proud of it. Exept on the extremely huge part of politics. I mean, the American election was more popular in Canada than our own election, what the shizz! All the talk about Obama and how we Canadians are so glad they won i just bullshit to me, why the hell would you care about some other countries leader unless you were directly connected to the consequences? Well, I'll tell you my theroy. Canadians are upset because there leaders to choose from are either Jack Layton the terrorist, Guilles whatever the hell that jackasses last name is, Stephane Dion (welcome, we call this place Earth) or Stephan Harper (puff puff). Elizabeth May and the Green Party don't count. This, as the U.S. egomaniacs called "American citizens" think is the perfect time to corrupt and influence Canada because they think they're better than us. Well I've got a message to all those people who would do this without a second thought, GO TO HELL! In the mean time, ill just shut up.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Canada:)
Greetings from Moscow!

Powered By Blogger